Welcome!

This is the new forum for my thoughts and discoveries.  I have been an amateur genealogist and family tree researcher for the better part of ten years now.  I love the thrill of the chase for a date, a place or a person. Whether it's found after hours of research at the computer, on a field trip to a cemetery or the municipal archives or stumbling onto a new person or new information quite by accident, I find researching the lives of my ancestors fascinating and constantly surprising.  

I have been thinking a lot about a genealogy re-do, or perhaps trying to write narratives about who and what I do know in hopes it will help me refocus my thoughts and efforts. So, after years of collecting binders and notebooks and slips of paper, I am making the leap and starting to organize my people and my thoughts here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The War of the Roses

Elizabeth Cassidy Schuler

Thanks & Giving